Monday, July 8, 2013

Mindful Monday: Day to Day Perspective

Mindful Monday: On Monday's I'm going to share what's been on my mind. I by no means have any of this figured out, I'm just thinking out loud here.

I've been out in the fresh air and sunshine and away from the computer.  And you know what?  It feels great.  Anyway, I'm just dropping in for a quick thankful list.  Here goes:

open communication
farmer's market
bursts of color
freckles
sunshine
a cool breeze
those little cotton seed things that float down from the trees
fireworks
time with friends
thoughtful provision
going the extra mile
abundance
new insights and perspectives
lessons to learn
hope that doesn't disappoint
fresh air
dancing sunbeams
clouds of all shapes and sizes
shade
open fields
fans
cold water
matching socks
hand sanitizer inside an impressively clean outhouse
flip-flops
piano music
reading a magazine outside
soap that bubbles nicely
structure
leaves rustling in the wind

Food for Thought: "You can not find peace by avoiding life." -Virginia Woolf

No comments:

Post a Comment