Monday, October 1, 2012

Mindful Monday: Pause

Mindful Monday: On Monday's I'm going to share what's been on my mind. I by no means have any of this figured out, I'm just thinking out loud here.

Let's pause before we jump into the week and readjust our perspective.
.

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. -Psalm 46:1

Be still and know that I am God. -Psalm 46:10

Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. -Psalm 51:10

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. -Psalm 19:14

Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior and my hope is in you all day long. -Psalm 25:4-5

So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. -2 Corinthians 4:18

In him, and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence. -Ephesians 3:20

But when the kindness and love of God our savior appeared, he saved us, not because righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. -Titus 3:4-5

Food for Thought: He who guards his lips guards his life, but he who speaks rashly comes to ruin. -Proverbs 13:3

No comments:

Post a Comment