Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thursday's Thoughts: Unpictured Randomness

Thursday's Thoughts: a taste of what I'm thinking

So, I was planning to show you some pictures from this past weekend.  My phone, however, does not agree with this plan and wants to keep the pictures to itself.  That or I'm just no good with technology.  Yeah, probably that.  I can do random though.  Let's do random.

1. Mangoes were on sale for 39 cents again.  Now, the last mangoes I bought were fairly flavorless. They sure looked like mangoes, but they must have been in disguise for under cover work.  This incident made me hesitate to buy more, but at 39 cents a piece there's not much to lose.  Into my cart they went.  Thankfully, this batch is super juicy and tastes just like mangoes should.  Yum.

2. No matter how many puddles you avoid, it only takes one wrong step to soak your shoes.  At least I avoided soggy socks until the last few blocks.

3.  I'll take puddles, wet socks, and warmish weather over freezing rain and snow.

4.  Okay, I won't really take them.  Where would I take them?  And if I could take them somewhere, how would I carry them?  In my pocket?  I'm not so sure about soggy pockets.

5.  I should probably get a little more sleep so there's a little less nonsense here, huh?

6.  Somehow I seem to think of (and find energy for) 50 things I don't really need to do about an hour after I should already be asleep.  Did you follow that?  Yeah me neither, but it's not important enough to repeat.

7.  Some of those animal crackers sure don't look like specific animals.  The camel, elephant and cow are fairly distinguishable, but I'm a little hesitant on some others.  Also, it's a good thing animal crackers don't taste like their corresponding animal.

8.  I don't know about you, but I'm losing interest in this conversation quickly.  It also seems rather one sided, don't you think?  Let's just call it a day.

9.  Unless you know how to get the pictures from my phone to magically appear here?  Because the last 8 distractions haven't exactly helped me figure that out.  Okay, goodbye.

Food for Thought: "The ideal man bears the accidents of life with dignity and grace, making the best of circumstances." -Aristotle 

No comments:

Post a Comment