Sunday, June 9, 2013

Mindful Monday: Daily Bread

Mindful Monday: On Monday's I'm going to share what's been on my mind. I by no means have any of this figured out, I'm just thinking out loud here.

Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart that I may fear your name. -Psalm 84:11

The plans of the diligent lead to profit as surely as haste leads to poverty. -Proverbs 21:5

I say to myself, 'The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him.' -Lamentations 3:24

Taste and see that the Lord is good, blessed is the man who takes refuge in him. -Psalm 34:8

You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you. -Isaiah 26:3

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. -Psalm 19:1

Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. -Psalm 51:10

Food for Thought: "Certain thoughts are prayers. There are moments when, whatever the posture of the body, the soul is on its knees." -Victor Hugo

No comments:

Post a Comment