Monday, June 3, 2013

Mindful Monday: Thankfully Busy

Mindful Monday: On Monday's I'm going to share what's been on my mind. I by no means have any of this figured out, I'm just thinking out loud here.

The weekend was jam packed and this week promises to be just as crazy.  I'm not sure I'll get to any new recipes in the next few days, but one can always make time to give thanks.

a full schedule
farmer's market in the early morning sunshine
tart rhubarb
crisp, juicy watermelon
a day without rain
helping hands
strength and energy for moving boxes, furniture, etc
an abundance of items to move in the first place
leaders and directors
organizers
teamwork
motivation
the old loft bed my dad made for me
a new bed (with no more ladder climbing each night)
handmade quilts
vacuum cleaners
a field of bright yellow dandelions
blowing fluffy, white dandelions
walks in the sunshine
a phone call with a friend
laughter
fragrant lilac bushes
kitchens with windows
busy productiveness
churning clouds
crackling lightening
rumbling thunder
beams of sunlight
multiple shades of blue in the sky

Food for Thought: Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will direct your paths. -Proverbs 3:5-6


No comments:

Post a Comment