Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mindful Monday: Mother's Day Flowers

Mindful Monday: On Monday's I'm going to share what's been on my mind. I by no means have any of this figured out, I'm just thinking out loud here.

Words can't express how amazing my mom is.  Her selfless examples of unconditional love never cease to amaze me.  I'm truly blessed to have her for a mom and a friend.

Yesterday we went on a walk and found some wildflowers.  My mom happened to have her point and shoot with so we took a few pictures.  The Dutchman's Breeches were a favorite of her mother, making them a perfect find for Mother's Day.  See how they look like little pairs of pants hung out to dry?


The ferns were just starting to uncurl.


We saw several other varieties of white flowers along with plenty of green leaves poking up.  


I love you mom!


Food for Thought: "I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life." -Abraham Lincoln 

No comments:

Post a Comment