Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Thursday's Thoughts: Completely Random

Thursday's Thoughts: a taste of what I'm thinking

1. Do you remember the Lite-Brite toy?  You know, where the colored pegs were stuck into a black grid and then lit from behind.  For some reason I was thinking about that the other day.  Those were kinda neat.

2. Whenever I make popcorn my fingers smell like popcorn until the next day.  Right now my fingers smell like burnt popcorn.  Sometimes burnt popcorn smells like coffee.  Not this time.

3. Wouldn't it be weird if raindrops "fell" in the opposite direction, from ground to sky?

4. The seedless watermelon I cut up earlier had very large white particles extremely similar in shape, size and texture to the black seeds found in a seeded watermelon.  I have never seen such large non-seeds in a seedless watermelon.  All the sweet, juicy goodness of the melon more than made up for it.

5. You can throw your pants in the dryer to take out the wrinkles.  If you go to the store during the de-wrinkling process and then forget to take your pants back out until 3 hours later, your pants will be wrinkled again.  But in different places.

6.  De-wrinkled. I'll have to add that to my word list.  Or maybe de-wrinklified.

Food for Thought: "Fear is a manipulative emotion that can trick us into living a boring life." -Donald Miller


No comments:

Post a Comment