Monday, January 28, 2013

Mindful Monday: Free

Mindful Monday: On Monday's I'm going to share what's been on my mind. I by no means have any of this figured out, I'm just thinking out loud here.

The troubles of my heart have multiplied; free me from my anguish.  -Psalm 25:17

Free me from the trap that is set for me, for you are my refuge. -Psalm 31:4

In my anguish I cried to the Lord, and he answered me by setting me free. -Psalm 118:5

They are always generous and lend freely; their children will be blessed. -Psalm 37:26

I will sacrifice a freewill offering to you; I will praise your name, O Lord, for it is good. -Psalm 54:6

They are free from the burdens common to man; they are not plagued by human ills. -Psalm 73:5

God will come to him who is generous and lends freely, who conducts his affairs with justice. -Psalm 112:5

One man gives freely, yet gains even more; another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty. -Proverbs  11:24

Freely you have received, freely give. -Matthew 10:8

Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. -John 8:32

 But God raised him from the dead, freeing him from the agony of death, because it was impossible for death to keep its hold on him. -Acts 2:24

For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.  -Romans 3:23-24

But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves to God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life. -Romans 6:22

Because through Christ Jesus the law of the spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death. -Romans 8:2

You, my brothers, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the sinful nature; rather, serve one another in love. -Galatians 5:13

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." -Hebrews 13:5

Still hungry? Check out similar posts on patiencepeacehopetrustwaitingjoy, and truth

Food for Thought: "In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence." -Ephesians 3:12


No comments:

Post a Comment